New Blog Location

I've moved my blog to a new URL. Please update your links.

bethings.postplatinum.com

If you have Javascript enabled this page will automatically redirect to the new blog. If you're not redirected immediately, please click here to go to the new blog.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The dungeon

This is where I work and sleep at Grandma's house.
There're no windows and all I do all day is program. I'm getting nerdier by the minute. I wonder how long it'll be until my body is completely useless and I'm just a brain in a jar with a Wi-Fi connection. Then my entire life will be a dungeon. And dragon.

3 comments:

kel said...

Ben Folds addresses the brain/body question in "Your Most Valuable Possession" on the ablum "The Unauthorized Biography of Reinhold Messner." It's the randomest thing you will EVER listen to (not including my punchy rantings at 2 in the morning, of course). I'll put it in the upload file of your ftp server. Aparently, it is a recording of a message that Ben's dad really left on Ben's message machine. Trippy.

the narrator said...

maybe you are a brain in a jar with a wifi connection.

Ronnie said...

Maybe you aren't real...?